Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser: Peanut Butter S'Mores Bites

Last week, I invented a recipe. This is a first for me. It is a huge deal. I know, for most of the food bloggers out there it's a weekly thing, but I had been in a bit of a baking funk, and this adventure in originality reminded me that I know flavors work and I'm not completely inept with candymaking.

Now, I don't want to share the recipe just yet because it's not perfect - at this point, the measurements are all eyeballed and it would be pretty difficult for me to teach y'all how to replicate it. But I do want to let you know that these delicious little wonders exist. I'm still not quite sure if I should classify them as a cookie or a candy, but suffice to say, they rock.


So why am I telling you about them if I'm not sharing the how-to with the world? Because over on my personal blog I cosponsor this awesome thing called Freeky Friday. Every Friday, my sister and I invite you to blog, tweet, and/or comment on Facebook to promote positivity, unity and love - all wrapped up in a clothing line called Freekware. Every time someone does any of these things, they are entered to win a delicious treat and a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in their name. Last month, Jessica won some Brownie-Covered Oreos. This month, our winner will receive these Peanut Butter S'Mores Bites! Now, there are five Fridays in July, so if you blog, tweet, and comment on Facebook every week, you'll be entered fifteen times!

For more on Freeky Friday, check out Concrete Jane (my personal blog), Dr. Princess (my sister blog), and the Freekware Facebook page. Hope to see you on Friday - and to send you some goodies at the end of the month!

1 comment: